This is one of those quick and easy recipes with a good dose of flavor!
I tend to throw half my fridge contents into a dish and hope for the best. This one I finally wrote down exactly how much of everything I used and the steps. The end result was juicy flavorful chicken. I hope you try it and enjoy it as much as we did!
* side note: a few ingredients are missing from the picture because I decided last minute to add them in. Reference the ingredients list for accurate information. This is real life with 4 littles and homeschool, it’s crazy.
– 6 chicken tenders (or breasts cut thin) about 1.5lbs
– 1 Tbsp whole grain mustard
– 1 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes with herbs (in oil)
– 1 Tsp crushed garlic
– 1 Tbsp melted butter
– 1 Tbsp Grape seed (or EVOO or avocado) oil
– 1 Tsp smoked paprika
– 1 Tsp pink salt (or regular if you don’t have pink)
—– —— —– ——-
– 1 Tbsp butter
– 2 Tbsp chopped Dill
– 3 Tbsp crumbled bacon
– 1 cup heavy cream
– cooked pasta or whatever side dish you want with this
1. In a bowl whisk whole grain mustard, sun dried tomatoes, garlic, butter, oil, salt and smoked paprika
2. To a large zip lock bag add chicken and pour mixed marinade on top. Close and shake to coat. Let it marinade for 1 hr or overnight if possible.
3. To a large pan add a drizzle of oil and heat up to med/high heat. Add chicken and grill until just cooked through, about 2-3 min per side.
4. Remove chicken from the pan and to the same pan add; butter, dill and bacon. Stir to combine.
5. Add heavy cream and let it warm up for a few minutes.
6. Add in the chicken and let it simmer on low for about 5 minutes.
Serve by plating your side (pasta, rice, potatoes, etc.,) then a piece or two of chicken and drizzle with the sauce from the chicken.
Hope you enjoy this recipe. Comment down below if you’ve tried it.